(858) 281-4121Schedule a Consultation
About Dr. Han
Dr. Michael Han is proud to bring his core values to La Jolla Dentistry, including integrity, character, and the passionate pursuit of perfection. Dr. Han makes #PrettyPeoplePrettier with dental implants and custom smile designs and provides the highest quality dental care to the most discerning patients.
Growing up, Dr. Han experienced subpar care from an uncaring dentist in a dilapidated dental office. After smelling cigarette odor from the doctor’s hands and having his tooth “pulled” aggressively, young Dr. Han left the office feeling violated and with sweaty armpits- wishing never to return.
Now that he is on the other side of the dental chair, Dr. Han is committed to making all patients feel comfortable and welcome in his care. He believes that equipping his offices with modern technology is an investment in you having a more safe, more pleasant, and more comfortable experience.
Dr. Han believes that dentistry need not be painful or scary, and you don’t have to leave with sweaty armpits!
Meet The Doctors at La Jolla Dentistry
Background and Education
Dr. Han was born and raised in Philadelphia and moved to Denver to complete his undergraduate and graduate dental education.
As a second-generation U.S. Army veteran, he proudly served in the military as a Dental Officer and was also a full scholarship recipient in the Health Professions Scholarship Program (HPSP). With his training externships in oral surgery and prosthodontics, he was the attending dentist to many VIPs, including a Four Star General and various Diplomats.
Dr. Han currently serves as an Adjunct Professor at the University of Washington- School of Dentistry, where he enjoys teaching dental students and residents to help shape the future of dentistry. Some of his outstanding educational experiences include:
- The University of Colorado- School of Dental Medicine (Doctor of Dental Surgery)
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Fellow, International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Brian Allgood Hospital Oral Surgery Externship
- Certified Invisalign Provider
- Orthodontic Clear Aligner Residency
- Pikos Institute Advanced Sinus Training
- CEREC Digital Dentistry Mentoring Faculty
- University of Washington Adjunct Professor
- Northwest AEGD Residency- Site Program Director